Advertise Here

If You Interested to Advertise with us, Please go to Contact Us and tell your offer.

In the case that a maritime worker is injured on the job, they may need to seek the advice of a Jones Act professional, also known as a maritime injury lawyer . Maritime laws differ from those on land, so it is important to hire a lawyer who specializes in maritime law. There could be compensation for personal injury, drowning, lost limbs, repetative use injuries, and physical and sexual assault.